This is how the girls helped Daddy put away the groceries Monday night...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't help but smile (ok, laugh) with these pictures. The girls are so darn cute even with a paper bag over their head!!!! Hugs & kisses from Aunt Bev
it's the paper hat brigade! It reminds me of THE BEST thing that can happen as a kid... someone buys a giant new appliance, and YOU get the box! Some of the simple things become the most fun to play with as a kid... just like the paper bags.
I'm smiling away. I love the look of the bags on their heads. Too cute.
We're back from CA...what a trip. We had so much fun. I had lunch with Ms. Pat. Then went back to the old office. I was able to see Laurie and Pattie. It was so fun to visit with Pat again. We just talked and talked!
4 comments:
I can't help but smile (ok, laugh) with these pictures. The girls are so darn cute even with a paper bag over their head!!!! Hugs & kisses from Aunt Bev
Those girls are really cute! just like their daddy...
it's the paper hat brigade! It reminds me of THE BEST thing that can happen as a kid... someone buys a giant new appliance, and YOU get the box! Some of the simple things become the most fun to play with as a kid... just like the paper bags.
I'm smiling away. I love the look of the bags on their heads. Too cute.
We're back from CA...what a trip. We had so much fun. I had lunch with Ms. Pat. Then went back to the old office. I was able to see Laurie and Pattie. It was so fun to visit with Pat again. We just talked and talked!
Post a Comment