Thursday, July 17, 2008

My new bag

Melissa gave me this bag on their visit a couple weeks ago. She knit it herself and then "felted" it. If you have ever seen her and Brian's blog, you know she is creative/crafty in many areas. (Her and Alice, they are both too much!) Anyway, I LOVE this bag, and not only because it was made by Melissa. It's just gorgeous. I am going to bring it to the hospital full of reading materials and journals (I'm anticipating a lot of free time just laying in bed - perhaps I'm crazy!) In any case, it will be nice to have it there since we can't have Melissa and Brian here like we did with the girls...
Whhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........

1 comment:

Brian and Melissa said...

Awwww! We're just so happy you like it! And yes, we wish we could be there to share in the special arrival too. We'll be anxiously awaiting pictures!! ("Say 'Click' take a pic!")

Miss you all!
M&B