Love the pumpkin and garden fairy (?) outfits!!! Why didn't we get cute trick-or-treaters like them? They would have been pure TREAT!! Also liked the sleepy bear on Dad's shoulder.
Looks like you all had a fun and successful night! What stood out the most was... bare arms?!? It was a bit chilly for us Friday- glad you had such nice weather to be outdoors.
Just adorable ...what can I say. Each and every time I visit those girls get more beautiful. I love the costumes ..the pumpkin and the fairy ...how cute is that?
I adore the little 'bear' he is so cute! Looks like you had a successful Halloween!
2 comments:
Love the pumpkin and garden fairy (?) outfits!!! Why didn't we get cute trick-or-treaters like them? They would have been pure TREAT!!
Also liked the sleepy bear on Dad's shoulder.
Looks like you all had a fun and successful night! What stood out the most was... bare arms?!? It was a bit chilly for us Friday- glad you had such nice weather to be outdoors.
Just adorable ...what can I say. Each and every time I visit those girls get more beautiful. I love the costumes ..the pumpkin and the fairy ...how cute is that?
I adore the little 'bear' he is so cute! Looks like you had a successful Halloween!
Post a Comment