We took the girls to visit Santa this morning. They were a little shy, but not as shy as I expected. They managed to tell him what they want (a pink bike)!
We took Andrew too. Though he wasn't shy, he wasn't that thrilled either! :)
Laura the photo's with Santa are so cute! and Santa ...he's looking pretty good.
I wish you the happiest of holidays, can't wait to see pics of your Christmas morn! Our Christmas will be quiet different this year since we have the little ones with us. They are getting so very excited, as I'm sure your two girls are!
Happy Holidays Ms. Laura! Best wishes to you and your beautiful family!
PS ...We did cookies too! The cookie jar got left on the floor and I so wish I had my camera. When I walked into the kitchen our little doggie 'Harley' was walking away with a giant cookie in tow! It was too funny!
3 comments:
Awww - LOVE the outfits and pigtails!! I hope you told Santa for us that all we want for Xmas is to visit the Belgiornos!!
Laura the photo's with Santa are so cute! and Santa ...he's looking pretty good.
I wish you the happiest of holidays, can't wait to see pics of your Christmas morn! Our Christmas will be quiet different this year since we have the little ones with us. They are getting so very excited, as I'm sure your two girls are!
Happy Holidays Ms. Laura! Best wishes to you and your beautiful family!
PS ...We did cookies too! The cookie jar got left on the floor and I so wish I had my camera. When I walked into the kitchen our little doggie 'Harley' was walking away with a giant cookie in tow! It was too funny!
He looks like a good Santa--hope they get their pink bikes from him!
Post a Comment