Wow...they've really matured as recording artists. Jack Johnson drummers, now the Princess song. They're our American Idols! We remember how impressed we were when they sang the last words with the Wonder Pets theme....Gooooo Wonder Pets, YEAH!!
I love their singing!! But I want some of that granola with lots of blueberries!!!! I can't get enough of the kids. Thank you for sharing every day life with us. Love, Aunt Bev
3 comments:
Wow...they've really matured as recording artists. Jack Johnson drummers, now the Princess song. They're our American Idols! We remember how impressed we were when they sang the last words with the Wonder Pets theme....Gooooo Wonder Pets, YEAH!!
P.S. Thanks for all of the great posts! They were well worth the wait.
I love their singing!! But I want some of that granola with lots of blueberries!!!! I can't get enough of the kids. Thank you for sharing every day life with us. Love, Aunt Bev
Post a Comment