For the first time since Christmas pictures, here are the 3 munchkins in one snapshot. I was playing with Photoshop actions, this is a 70's one. Looks like it came out of one of my old albums! Gianna is playing with her new camera, it's always in front of her face. And it looks like Andrew is interested in it too! Gotta love Andrew's belly hanging out of his shirt... speaking of which... next post...
1 comment:
Oh my goodness....your kiddos are growing up too fast!
I can't believe how long Gianna's hair is. Isabella looks so tall. I'm sure Andrew is cruising around the house now.
I like the 70's look. Are the 80's next? Are you going to give them big hair, a la Bon Jovi? Maybe a Flock of Seagulls (which we recommend for Andy).
You're making planning a trip to somewhere other then your house very difficult!
Post a Comment