First day of school breakfast...
On Diane's advice, I did a little sucking up to the bus driver - please be nice to my babies! And please DRIVE EXTRA CAREFULLY!!!
On Diane's advice, I did a little sucking up to the bus driver - please be nice to my babies! And please DRIVE EXTRA CAREFULLY!!!





















3 comments:
They can't be old enough to go to school yet?! LOVE the dresses! Breakfast looks delicious. Doris looks great - how exciting to have Grandma there to help celebrate the first day of school! And we're both surprised that the girls look so excited for school with no hesitations whatsover! The best friends necklaces are sooo sweet!
Hopefully the girls were just as enthusiatic about school after the first day :). Can't wait to hear how it went!
Mel's first day of kindergarden didn't go so smooth. I was so excited for school.... and then my grandmother arrived and made a big fuss about how I was all grown up and going on the bus by myself... well, after that I refused to get on the bus! And then bawled so much at school that the teacher kept me in her lap so I wouldn't upset the other kids! So I'm happy that the girls had no worries about their first big day!
Love & miss you all! - M&B
They looked so cute for their first day! You know I love maryjanes. . . You'll have to get them kindercones for first grade (or kindergarten)--they would love them!
Those pictures of the girls first day of school are precious!!! I have a lump in my throat. Bet Mommy had more than that!!!! Bribery is good!!!!! Remember the holidays too (find out her birthday). Love, Bev
Post a Comment