Friday, September 4, 2009

A few old pics of Andrew

I never posted these because I wanted to send prints to the makers of the beautiful hats first. I finally got around to that and figured I'd post them now...
At the time I didn't love the pictures, I figured I'd re-take them later. I remember feeling like I had all the time in the world, and now look, it's 6 or 7 months later! I'm glad I at least got these!
(Oh, and if you a friend on Facebook, you'll already recognize one...)

3 comments:

Alice Regan said...

He's sooooo cute in his little beanie! I meant to get a note off to you, thanking you for the photo's! As you say ...one month, six months and it's still not done!
So I will officially thank you ...I love the pic's and have them on my inspiration board in my work room! I adore seeing his cute little face each time I'm working in there.

Brian and Melissa said...

We love that he's wearing UMaine blue and white in BOTH outfits.....always good to be planning ahead :)

Very cute!

Fly Right said...

He's awfully cute, isn't he? What a little charmer!