Monday, October 5, 2009

NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART

Do not scroll down iItalicf you can't bear the sight of POOP on a baby!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You'd think I learned with the girls, but here we go again...

Do not leave a baby in a crib wearing just a diaper! It was a warm afternoon, Andrew fell asleep, so I put him in his crib to sleep "as is". Later, I smelled something bad (but familiar!) from the hallway downstairs before I went up to get him, so I was dreading opening the door. I went into his room to find THIS!

He obviously was not upset by it at all!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are NO words for these pictures! I made sure Dave checked them out, too, so he also knew what to expect in the future :) Love you all!!
~Nikki & Dave