You're famcous!! Very cool Laura! Love the idea of packaging the dough that way... reminds me of the pints of gelato from Gelato Fiasco!
I discovered a coconut lime cookie recipe last year from Cook's Illustrated magazine that is very yummy but isn't a "chewy" cookie (I undercook them to try to make them chewier.) So I think a chewy coconut lime cookie sounds AMAZING. Were you able to try them(with the butter and the egg)?
1 comment:
You're famcous!! Very cool Laura! Love the idea of packaging the dough that way... reminds me of the pints of gelato from Gelato Fiasco!
I discovered a coconut lime cookie recipe last year from Cook's Illustrated magazine that is very yummy but isn't a "chewy" cookie (I undercook them to try to make them chewier.) So I think a chewy coconut lime cookie sounds AMAZING. Were you able to try them(with the butter and the egg)?
Post a Comment