The Easter Bunny came one night early this year because he knew Mommy and the girls would be out of town visiting Grandma. He started a new tradition of tying one end of yarn to their beds and the other to their Easter baskets that were hidden downstairs. Also, he was a crazy bunny eating carrots, snipping the yarn, and making a mess of it all! Here are their baskets after following the yarn to each hiding spot.





The kids spotted a little friend run through the back yard. I was slow to get my camera so he was off a good distance before I got a picture.
See him there? Of course the girls got upset that he was after the Easter Bunny. We assured them that the Easter Bunny is bigger than your average bunny!
Time to decorate eggs...


Isabella is holding the fairy egg up to complete the perfect princess scene.
Gianna LOVED doing the horses.
Andrew was a little crabby that I wanted pictures when he was ready to get in the car to go to the zoo with Daddy. Yikes, that face! Oh who am I kidding, I see it all the time!
In the hotel on Easter morning...
Rowdy girls...
The Easter egg hunt...
These girls so love their grandma!
And I so love all three of these girls!!!
1 comment:
What a special Easter! Love the tradition of the yarn. I've never heard of that before. I'm sure that adds to the excitement! The egg decoration kits are sooooo adorable! And so nice that you were able to spend the holiday with your Mom.
M&B
Post a Comment