The kids weren't that thrilled to have their pictures taken as they were waiting to open their gold medals - inside the medals were cookies from Martha Stewart recipe called Thousand-Layer Chocolate Cookies. I should have taken pictures of them, but they got eaten pretty quickly! I was excited to try them because I think most chocolate chip cookies have too much chocolate, in this recipe I could control the amount of chocolate chunks I put in. That being said, I actually put in too few. They were quite edible just the same! We are LOVING the Olympics! Gianna loves the equestrian events, no surprise there!
Sunday, August 5, 2012
The Olympics
I was so excited for the Olympics, we made some crafts we found online.
The kids weren't that thrilled to have their pictures taken as they were waiting to open their gold medals - inside the medals were cookies from Martha Stewart recipe called Thousand-Layer Chocolate Cookies. I should have taken pictures of them, but they got eaten pretty quickly! I was excited to try them because I think most chocolate chip cookies have too much chocolate, in this recipe I could control the amount of chocolate chunks I put in. That being said, I actually put in too few. They were quite edible just the same! We are LOVING the Olympics! Gianna loves the equestrian events, no surprise there!
The kids weren't that thrilled to have their pictures taken as they were waiting to open their gold medals - inside the medals were cookies from Martha Stewart recipe called Thousand-Layer Chocolate Cookies. I should have taken pictures of them, but they got eaten pretty quickly! I was excited to try them because I think most chocolate chip cookies have too much chocolate, in this recipe I could control the amount of chocolate chunks I put in. That being said, I actually put in too few. They were quite edible just the same! We are LOVING the Olympics! Gianna loves the equestrian events, no surprise there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great olympics celebration! The medals sound very tasty - and Brian would agree with you that chocolate chip cookies have too many chips. Especially love those Olympic torches! We've been glued to the London coverage for the past two weeks too!
Post a Comment