Oh, how fun! A farm trip! I remember those days. A really fun part of them being in school. The kids are absolutely beautiful. They are getting so very big. I haven't checked in, in such a very long time.
I wanted you to know that our dear Patrick was killed in an automobile accident this past Friday morning. He was living in Odessa, Texas where he was working. It's just been so devastating to all of us. I've already let Pat Grob know, but thought you would like to know. It's just all so tragic. I'll be in touch again, but in the meantime ...hug those kiddo's a lot!!!! Love - Alice
2 comments:
Looks like a fun trip to the farm. LOVE that Andrew's outfit was perfectly matched for the outing too with that cute plaid shirt and jeans!
Can we skype soon? We need a Belgiorno fix!!
M&B
Oh, how fun! A farm trip! I remember those days. A really fun part of them being in school. The kids are absolutely beautiful. They are getting so very big. I haven't checked in, in such a very long time.
I wanted you to know that our dear Patrick was killed in an automobile accident this past Friday morning. He was living in Odessa, Texas where he was working. It's just been so devastating to all of us. I've already let Pat Grob know, but thought you would like to know. It's just all so tragic. I'll be in touch again, but in the meantime ...hug those kiddo's a lot!!!! Love - Alice
Post a Comment