Tuesday, November 6, 2012

More of Day One!

We crammed a lot into one day considering we woke up and had breakfast in Wisconsin!
Getting settled in the room and then off to Downtown Disney!!



Amazing Legos!!





Enjoying our Ghiradelli chocolate sampes!

Dinner at the super cool T-Rex Cafe.























Gianna fell in love with this young woolly mammoth.  If they were still around I'm afraid she'd be begging for a new pet!





And Isabella insisted we take her picture with this live statue!  



Then off for a night of dancing! 







Yes, Mommy and Aunt Lisa danced too!




And so did Daddy!


Then Uncle Ralph and Aunt Lisa surprised the kids by letting them pick out their very own first mouse ears!!  They even got their names embroidered on them!  I thought it was the cutest thing ever, I felt like I could die happy now!
Here is Gianna's Tinkerbell ears getting personalized...
How cute are these two boys???





That was about all the fun one 4-year old could handle in a day...



1 comment:

Brian and Melissa said...

Lego dogs looked awesome and the restaraunt looked like a fun place to eat. Gianna, I say if Mom and Dad say no to a family dog then they'll have no choice but to get you a baby mammoth! ;)

And we love the Mickey ears too - what a great present from Lisa and Ralph to kick off your Disney vacation! We got ears with our names on them as our reward to ourselves for riding every ride in Disneyland.... but it looks like there are all kinds of ears to choose from now! Nice choices everyone! Looking forward to more pictures of the trip!

M&B