Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Some more pre-Christmas pics

The kids loved the nativity in front of Andrew's school.  Andrew and Gianna wanted a picture of them in front of it.
Mike and I received the most beautiful ornaments (and the packaging - I love it!!!) from the kids. 
Our tree gets better each year!
Handprint ornaments - I love that the snowman family has five members! 



These two were made by Andrew.  LOVE LOVE LOVE...

Isabella taught us all about St. Lucia Day in Sweden.  She was really smitten with the whole idea of it.
 We watched a live nativity on Christmas Eve Eve.  Can I just tell you that is was 13 degrees out during this?!?  It was very nice though.  I wanted to bring every animal home and let them warm in front of my fireplace.  I'm not joking...





2 comments:

Brian and Melissa said...

We love home-made ornaments too - your additions to this year's tree are wonderful! Nice work everyone. And I have no doubt you would have brought all the animals home to snuggle and warm up! Hopefully they were brought inside right after the performance.

M&B

Alice Regan said...

Laura ...the kids are growing up so fast. The ornaments look wonderful, the best kind ...homemade!

Miss you lots, Alice