Well, as you can see by these pictures, my camera needs to be fixed, I did something to it taking pictures of our turtle friend, so no more pictures till I figure out where to get it fixed. In the meantime, I had to take these pictures of Isabella after spending some time coloring because she looked like a little kitty.



4 comments:
What no more pictures!!!! This is outrage! I love all the pictures I think you are missing your calling Laura. I love the way you capture the little things in life that really do matter! Give Whiskers a hug for me!
Love the pictures, the girls are getting so big! Hope that's not the last of the pictures. Better get that camera fixed soon! I just love to see how the girls are growing up...Alice (from Corona, now in SLC)
Presenting.... the newest member of the WONDER PETS! We both agree that the Wonder Pets needed a feline friend. :)
I love this kitty!! I want one just like her. I agree with the others...you have to keep taking pictures. You have a wonderful talent and such cute subjects. Please don't stop!!! Love, Bev
Post a Comment