These were the last pictures taken of L.B. They were taken the morning I dropped her off for Barb to cat-sit before our vacation. She was still spunky, getting in the bathroom drawer as she liked to do.
You can see in this picture that L.B.'s eyes were not dialating correctly - a sign that something is very wrong with her...
I loved L.B. as much as I could love any person. She was really my baby for 15 years and she is soooooo missed.
6 comments:
I am so sorry she had to leave you Laura. You were such an awesome mommy to her. She had the best life a kitty could have ever had.
We are so sorry. LB was such a big part of your family and so gentle and patient with the girls. She will be missed by us as well.
Laura - I'm so sorry for the loss of LB. I know how in love you can become with a pet. They become a part of the family. Though I know that your heart is hurting now, remember that soon that hurting will return to sweet memories of LB. Love - Alice
Laura, I love the pictures of LB. Just when I thought I was okay, I see her pictures and I cry. I loved her too. Can't wait to see Gracie again. My house isn't the same. - Barb
Laura, I love the pictures of LB. They made me cry again for her and I miss Gracie as well. Each of our pets becomes a member of the family...the entire family. I am so sorry she became so ill while under my care. I truly did love her. - Barb
Laura, I know how much it hurts right now and how much you miss LB. Our pets are God's angels.... we love them, care for them, then they fly away when their job is done. Honor LB's memory by loving and spoiling Gracie now. Someday she'll too need her wings. I LOVE YOU!!! Bev (Sassy's Mommy)
Post a Comment