I'm sorry to anyone I owe email / blog comment responses to. After getting back from an almost 2 week vacation, I had to go to Iowa for a few days to see L.B. one last time and get her cremated (not a fun thing to do, but it was nice to hold L.B. one last time). The girls and I got back yesterday. Then today the girls started a pre-school program (just 3 hours, two times a week). We have been really busy here, I'm trying to get things back to normal, maybe by next week... And we still have no groceries!
Anyway, I am excited to show vacation pictures. Also I took a couple this morning during the girls' first day of "school". Hopefully I'll find a good window of time to get them on the blog soon...
Thanks to all the support regarding L.B. It's a hard thing to get over. At this point I don't even feel like I want to. I know time will make it better.
No comments:
Post a Comment