
For those of you had to endure my long ramblings about my intense craving for milk cake, here is a picture of the cake I ended up getting. I swear this thing weighs 10 pounds! It is beyond delicious - out of this world! Milk and cream just ooze out of it, yet it isn't at all soggy. It's a delicious miracle! Especially to a woman with a crazy pregnancy craving!
3 comments:
This looks so delicious! How did you manage to not cut into it long enough to take this picture? (I mean this in the nicest way possible of course!) I would have at least had my finger in the frosting!!
Man, I can't stop thinking about this cake... I'm even telling people about how good this cake SOUNDS... I haven't even had any yet!!! Looks like I'm going to have to hunt for a recipe this weekend! It's either that or.... RoadTrip!!!
It looks really good, but the "milk and cream just ooze out" makes me think twice about it. I'll take your word for it. Love, Bev
Post a Comment