A tea party...how delightful! Aren't little girls just the best! I remember Sara and I always having tea parties. When she was older she had a tea party birthday, complete with a princess who visited accompanied by a real live bunny. It was just the best birthday! The girls are as beautiful as ever. They are growing up so fast. I like to visit...I get my baby fix after I visit your blog. Hope your feeling okay. Being pregnant and keeping up with toddlers is a full time job! Take care...Alice
2 comments:
Can we come to the next tea party!?!? The kitchen set in the background looks soooo cool - perfect for baking treats for the tea party, I'm sure!
A tea party...how delightful! Aren't little girls just the best! I remember Sara and I always having tea parties. When she was older she had a tea party birthday, complete with a princess who visited accompanied by a real live bunny. It was just the best birthday! The girls are as beautiful as ever. They are growing up so fast. I like to visit...I get my baby fix after I visit your blog. Hope your feeling okay. Being pregnant and keeping up with toddlers is a full time job! Take care...Alice
Post a Comment