Look how sweet Gianna is before you get mad!
She had to bring the baby monitor to bed with her for her nap today and cried when the picture on it didn't come in from her room. So I told her to just lay and listen to the baby and this is what I saw when I came back in about 2 minutes later... She would halfway open her eyes to look at the monitor every minute or so...

And some of a happy little Isabella (who, by the way, isn't at all interested in her little brother)...




2 comments:
Awwww... that is so sweet that Gianna wants to help with the baby!! And it might be a good thing that Isabella isn't interested yet.... two helpers at once could be too many - especially if it means fighting over the baby monitor at nap time!!
What a sweetie ...that Gianna! She looks so cute sleeping with the monhitor. and....all I can say is WOW! By the looks of your pregnant picture ....you were VERY pregnant!
Where's pics of the new little one? You are keeping me in suspense! Take care and get some rest ...well when you can!
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S@
Post a Comment