He looks so content in this picture... beautiful.
Laura ...he is amazing! I'm so happy for you and the family. He is adorable.
What a cutie! And a great photo, too.
came across your blog as I was searching and this picture caught my eye. It is BEAUTIFUL!! Best wishes to you and your family.
Andrew is so adorable!!! I hope to see him soon. Laura, did you take the picture? It's fantastic!!Love, Bev
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He looks so content in this picture... beautiful.
Laura ...he is amazing! I'm so happy for you and the family. He is adorable.
What a cutie! And a great photo, too.
came across your blog as I was searching and this picture caught my eye. It is BEAUTIFUL!! Best wishes to you and your family.
Andrew is so adorable!!! I hope to see him soon. Laura, did you take the picture? It's fantastic!!
Love, Bev
Post a Comment