Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I love Target (and my girls of course!)

Our breakfast smoothies, now in the cutest cups from Target.







5 comments:

Alice Regan said...

Oh my Ms. Laura ...all of a sudden the little girls don't look so little. They look so grown up. Isn't it amazing how overnight they seem to become little people all of a sudden instead of little babies! Hope all is going well ...I'm sure three little ones are keeping you very busy!

Alice Regan said...

PS ...Forgot to say that Targee' Boutique is the ultimate shopping store! I adore the cups!

Fly Right said...

Very cute cups (and the kids are kinda cute too). I, too, love Target (as you know)!

Brian and Melissa said...

They really look like little women with that long hair!! Very pretty.... and lucky to get fresh smoothies for breakfast! What a special Mom to make smoothies in super cool cups!

Anonymous said...

I love the title changed. Lien Chi