Daddy just got cowboy hats for the girls. As you can tell in many pictures, the girls love hats!

It's a bird! It's a plane! Really it is a plane. You know you live in the sticks when your kids get excited to hear an airplane flying overhead. In California you could see about 20 planes over your house at any given time. I guess it's nice that they have something to get excited about. 
2 comments:
Love, love, love the cow 'girl'
hats! Looks like the girlie-girls like them too! I'm sure life is very busy these days ...with twin girls and new baby brother!
I thought I really missed those times ...when the kiddies were small. Now that the grandkids are here ...I'm thinking I really miss my quiet life I once had. How quickly things change.
I LOVE the picture where both girls have taken off their hats for a better look at the plane - too cute!
Post a Comment