Friday, November 13, 2009

4th Birthday

Ok, it's not professional, but can you tell it's made with love? I made it into a specific My Little Pony that the girls like, "Rarity".(Thank you Teresa for the Skittles for the girls - I stole one for the pony's eye!)
Dylan's Candy Bar lollipops!
Angel, she's sooooo spunky!
Andrew and his new friend, Charlie (Angel's little brother). Would you believe he's 5 months younger than Andrew?!?!
I love how they are posed just alike, both watching the girls and eating.
Just two cool dudes in their pink high chairs eating from ladybug plates...
Anna, just a sweet, quiet girl... well, till a little later when no one was quiet!
Bella blowing out her "4"
Gianna reciting a LONG list of wishes...
and FINALLY blowing out her "4"
This is where it got ear-piercing for a while, but the girls loved it!
YIKES!
When the girls' friends left, they opened their birthday presents. As I mentioned in an email, I now understand the tradition of opening Christmas presents in the morning! The girls were tired and crabby, but could they possibly make it until morning without opening their gifts??? Of course not!
Presents from Brian and Melissa... we don't want to pose, we want to open!
From Nicole and Dave, oh yeah, nothing beats My Little Pony!
The gift Gianna's been talking about for months... finally, she has the ultimate... Sweetie Belle's Gumball House!!!
Bella loved her crawling Pinkie Pie...
And Gianna loved her baby Star Song!
And I loved this the best, made it all worth it.

1 comment:

Brian and Melissa said...

Laura, your pony cake is AMAZING!! (definitely not a "cake wreck"] The girls must have adored it, along with all the other fun My Little Pony decorations!

We feel your pain with the ear piercing screaming...we know how high pitched Mike's voice gets when he plays with dolls & ponies.

Looks like everyone had fun. Wish we could have been part of the festivities...but we'll see you all soon!!

B&M