Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sweet memory...

Our friends Brian and Melissa visited us from Maine during Thanksgiving week. They had to leave suddenly due to Brian's grandpa getting sick (prayers for him would be greatly appreciated). But the night before they left, I captured a regularly occurring moment. THEY read to the girls and put them to bed every night. The girls are just in love with both of them.

This is the only picture I took of them. But for some more, check out their blog.

1 comment:

Brian and Melissa said...

Awwwww.... can we come back and read bedtime stories soon?? How about tonight? We'll be there in.... 7 hours.

Love Love LOVE the new blog header! I laughed out loud - Santa had his hands full!!! Although Andy didn't look happy, the girls look like they enjoyed their visit. Did Santa get a laundry list of My Little Pony names to round out the "wicked" collection I&G have going? Miss you guys!