Laura - Happy Holidays! I love, love, love the new banner~! Every time I visit, I just have to laugh! It's so cute! Things seem to be busy at your house. Birthdays (Happy Birthday by the way!) Love the Wellies, loved the pony cake for the girls! The train ride always is a joy to see! One day I will take the grandkids on 'The Polar Express' that we have here in Heber! I want Brighton to be a bit older!
Wishing you and your family all the best and the happiest holiday ever!
2 comments:
Fireman coming through! Just looking at that smile there's no doubt that he loves that hat!
Laura - Happy Holidays! I love, love, love the new banner~! Every time I visit, I just have to laugh! It's so cute! Things seem to be busy at your house. Birthdays (Happy Birthday by the way!) Love the Wellies, loved the pony cake for the girls! The train ride always is a joy to see! One day I will take the grandkids on 'The Polar Express' that we have here in Heber! I want Brighton to be a bit older!
Wishing you and your family all the best and the happiest holiday ever!
Post a Comment