Dear Daddy, I MAY have gotten into the chocolate caramel lollipop that you have been saving for a L O N G time... Please know that I thoroughly enjoyed it!!
Laura - He's adorable! How can you not laugh at such a beautiful face like that! I'm sure Mike didn't want that lollipop anyway, otherwise he would have eaten it first!
I was so happy to hear from you on my blog. I was wondering where you've been ...never thought of computer problems! That should have been my first guess.
Good to hear from you, I'll check back soon. And, yes I've thought of selling the memory book idea on Etsy. Don't know if it should be just directions as a PDF file, the finished project, or a kit! I'm leaning toward a PDF file! We'll see!
2 comments:
Dear Mike,
Did you hide any other chocolate caramel lollipops, because Andy made that one look scrumptious!
Love,
M&B
p.s. there's no way you could get mad at a face like that!!! Too cute!
Laura - He's adorable! How can you not laugh at such a beautiful face like that! I'm sure Mike didn't want that lollipop anyway, otherwise he would have eaten it first!
I was so happy to hear from you on my blog. I was wondering where you've been ...never thought of computer problems! That should have been my first guess.
Good to hear from you, I'll check back soon. And, yes I've thought of selling the memory book idea on Etsy. Don't know if it should be just directions as a PDF file, the finished project, or a kit! I'm leaning toward a PDF file! We'll see!
Post a Comment