Aside from seeing my old college girlfriend, Laurie (ahem, I don't mean "old", that would make me old, I just mean from way back... ok waaaaaaaaaaay back!) the highlight of our trip for me was stumbling upon the old Marshall Fields (now Macy's) holiday window displays. This is one of my favorite holiday things, one that I don't get very often. And these pictures don't do them justice, they were amazing! The perspective on them was so creative!
And they very slowly moved...
boy...
no boy...
Look at the perspective on this - it blew my mind! You're looking in, but it looks like you're looking down. I could have looked at this all night!
And did I mention the craziest part??? Every inch of these displays was made of paper!!!
2 comments:
Great pictures Laura. Sorry now that I didn't go with Dave this year.
Finally getting a chance to look at these displays in detail - very cool!!
Post a Comment