Monday, December 20, 2010

More Chicago...

View from Sears Tower, or whatever it's called now... (you know, the tallest building in the U.S.!)


This is what it looks like - a glass walkout at the top! It was hard to take a picture since I certainly couldn't look down - I can barely look at the picture now!

This video shows the view from our room. It was a great location, close to the corner of Michigan Avenue and Wacker. Sorry about my dumb finger in the way during most of this!

2 comments:

Alice Regan said...

Oh ...I know I wouldn't be able to walk out on that glass! I hate heights. Happy Belated Birthday!
Looking through your post; the kids look so cute! They are growing up so fast, but I don't need to tell you that.

Got your Christmas Card and it's so cute! You always send the cutest cards! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Brian and Melissa said...

I think that first step onto the glass floor would be the hardest!!

M