Monday, April 30, 2007

Alexander Michael

Alexander Michael Moe was born yesterday, April 29th. He weighs 7 lbs. 8 oz. and is 19" long. And from what I can tell, he's pretty darn cute!

Are these a couple of proud guys or what?!?!
Grandpa, Daddy (another one of my little nephews!) and Alexander...
Mommy and Alexander...
Those of you who don't know me well must think I'm making up babies being born into our family, but I'm not! They are coming from every direction! And I wouldn't be surprised to see another one or two within the next year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are the first pictures I've seen of Alexander. Proud Grandpa Dave!!! Yes, I have no doubt there will be more babies this year. No, Laura, I don't know anything...but I know we will be blessed with a baby when God says it's time.

Anonymous said...

Oops...I forgot to sign my name to the comments above. Love, Bev

Anonymous said...

I knew it was you, Bev! HA HA!
-Laura

Anonymous said...

Our family is so blessed to have such beautiful, healthy, and happy children. It is a wonderful thing to be a mother, grandmother, aunt, and great-aunt to them all!!!

Thank you for sharing all of the pictures with us, Laura.

Love to all, Beth