Just quick pictures because I have been getting complaints about not updating the blog...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Laura, I asked Mike what was up cause I missed seeing things the girls are doing. He talks about them so much, it makes me feel like I know you all so well. I really enjoy your blog and it inspired me to create one for the office! Thanks!!
Hey... will you take pics at the Company picnic of each family as they get there? You do great work taking pics.. i love them! Mike will watch the girls while you do it.. and i'll be there to help!! Let me know!!
2 comments:
Laura, I asked Mike what was up cause I missed seeing things the girls are doing. He talks about them so much, it makes me feel like I know you all so well. I really enjoy your blog and it inspired me to create one for the office! Thanks!!
Hey... will you take pics at the Company picnic of each family as they get there? You do great work taking pics.. i love them! Mike will watch the girls while you do it.. and i'll be there to help!! Let me know!!
email me.. pmccoy@advancedtech.com
Post a Comment