I guess we don't have to bother baby-proofing our cabinets before next week...they'll just get in anyway. They look so cute and look like they're having so much fun exploring the cabinets. We can't wait to see you all! B & M
The girls are getting so big! And, might I had very cute! I'm sure you and Mike are have just a ball with those two bundles of joy. If you have a chance, come for a visit on my blog. Then you can see what I'm up to here in Utah. Oh, forgot to mention...I'm a grandma again. Patrick had a baby boy...Brighton Paul!
4 comments:
I guess we don't have to bother baby-proofing our cabinets before next week...they'll just get in anyway. They look so cute and look like they're having so much fun exploring the cabinets. We can't wait to see you all! B & M
I will never get tired of looking at pictures of the girls. They are so full of energy, mischief and love!! You and Mike are so blessed!! Love, Bev
Awwww, how cute. Look how they climb on each other like step stools. Looks like you got your hands full with those two.
Cottonpicker
The girls are getting so big! And, might I had very cute! I'm sure you and Mike are have just a ball with those two bundles of joy.
If you have a chance, come for a visit on my blog. Then you can see what I'm up to here in Utah. Oh, forgot to mention...I'm a grandma again. Patrick had a baby boy...Brighton Paul!
Luv ya, Alice
Post a Comment