Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

The girls are going trick-or-treating at Grandma's tonight so we'll have pictures in a day or two. I can't decide if they are going to wear their new costomes or last year's costumes, which still fit and are darn adorable. Time will tell... And the weather. The new ones are a little warmer, I believe.

Happy Halloween to all!!!

2 comments:

Brian and Melissa said...

Happy Halloween!!! Can't wait to see pictures! We wish YOU GIRLS were coming to our house to trick or treat this year!! Have fun!

Mel & B

Alice Regan said...

I can't wait to see the girls in their Halloween outfits. Whatever they wear they will be adorable. The photo's of the girls with their babies and bears are just priceless. What fun you are having with those two darlings. I can't wait to see more...ps, love the cow picture too! ...luv ya Alice