Thursday, January 31, 2008

I am too easily amused...

I'm sure that the mere fact that I took the time to photograph and post this is proof positive that I am both too easily amused and that I don't get out enough. Both statements are true. But anyway, here goes...
My sweater came back from the dry cleaners like this:
Is this the cutest thing ever?!?! I've never gotten dry cleaning back in a box, it seems so 1940's-ish, like it should have a string wrapped around it to carry it. I love it!
C'mon, it's the little things in life...

1 comment:

Brian and Melissa said...

I think your sweater looks beautiful in the box! I'd probably sent clothes to the dry cleaners here more often if they came back like that! Maybe dry cleaning is an new art form? Well... okay, maybe not, but at least they cared enough about your sweater not to put it on a metal hanger and stretch it out!!