Monday, April 7, 2008

Independent Thinkers...

Although I still dress the girls alike, they like to "accessorize" on their own. They often wear my fishing-style hats to steps, or their Iowa State hats, or a pretty pink hat knit by Grandma. It all depends on their mood.

Gianna's feeling supportive of the Cyclones... Isabella's feeling more outdoorsy...


5 comments:

Brian and Melissa said...

I love it! They look so cute.

Fly Right said...

What's with Gianna and the ducks? It's very cute. Let's just hope she outgrows it someday. Go Cyclones!

Anonymous said...

Thats so cute. I have pictures of Jaden in one of his adventurous phases.. he'll have on spiderman pajamas, a spiderman knit hat, mittens and Lord knows what else... its wild.

Alice Regan said...

Both have great style. I must say I'm leaning towards the outdoor look! But....go Cyclones!

Thanks for your kind words on my blog. I'm anxious to visit SoCalif. It's been too long since we were last there. I'm seeing Pat next Friday for lunch. I'll take a picture of the two of us and post it on my blog. And...it's a boy! YEA...I just knew it! How exciting is that!

Anonymous said...

Grandpa would be proud!!! Go Cyclones!!!! Aunt Bev