This past weekend I did a very small project (the kind I like because I can actually finish something!) for the girls. I filled out birthday books for each of them so they would have information on their extended family for, well, someday. The books are so cute I had to share! They are made by Eeboo, a company that everything they make is cute and has the best graphics!
By the way, I didn't use a black permanent marker in the books - I just thought it wise not to show last names on the blog!

By the way, I didn't use a black permanent marker in the books - I just thought it wise not to show last names on the blog!

2 comments:
Awww, these are cute too! You have some of the coolest stuff for the girls!
You get more things done with the girls around than I do with none at home. Cute adorable things too !!! I'm so jealous. Love you, Bev
Post a Comment