I don't want my picture taken while I'm bathing either.
I'm so glad you posted so much today! I'll spare you the commenting on each one--they're all cute, your kids are adorable, Mike looks good, Andy's a fox, cool hats, teeth are nice to brush, ETC!
3 comments:
I don't want my picture taken while I'm bathing either.
I'm so glad you posted so much today! I'll spare you the commenting on each one--they're all cute, your kids are adorable, Mike looks good, Andy's a fox, cool hats, teeth are nice to brush, ETC!
Hmmm... did they learn to eat their letters from Cookie Monster? I seem to remember a few skits where he'd eat his favorites from the alphabet :)
I do believe Miss Gianna looks like her Mommy in these pictures. She doesn't like to get her picture taken either!!!
I love looking at the kids pictures. They are so adorable and soooo happy!!! Love, Aunt Bev
Post a Comment