Last weekend was time for our annual trip to the pumpkin patch...
For a very BRIEF moment both girls stayed in the wagon.

The girls loved the hay maze!


















Isabella insisted she pull Gianna...
For a very BRIEF moment both girls stayed in the wagon.

The girls loved the hay maze! 

















Isabella insisted she pull Gianna...
Running towards the tractor ride!



Awwww......





I bought one of these jarrahdales again since I never baked it last year. It's supposed to be the "mashed potato of Australia"! Can't be bad!!
3 comments:
This is a RECORD BREAKING post... Mom and Dad BOTH made appearances in this post! Everyone did in fact! We love it!
The pictures make it look like such a fun adventure. Love the outfits, the sisterly hugs, the mini maze, and searching for just the right pumpkin! Isabella looks like a little lady in the beautiful closeups you took of her...is it time for us to visit yet? I'm afraid they'll be all grown up if we don't visit soon! :)
Miss you guys! Thanks for the post full of photo gems.
Can you adopt me? You dress your girls soooo well! Who would have thought orange pants could be so precious?! I can't wait to see their Halloween costumes!
Sooooo much going on, WOW! First, winning the photo of Paula Deen! How great is that? Love this woman! Second, an absolutely adorable photo series of the little cutie pie! My he is getting big and very handsome I might add! And lastly the great pumpkin hunt! Those two little cuties are just adorable in their orange pants and green coats! It was fun to see the whole family and your are looking very good! And ...how could I forget HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Miss you!
Post a Comment