The girls had their first baking experience with Aunt Jane, and I gotta say, the cookies were quite delicious! I may have to keep it up with the girls!
Sorry, I know the pictures I didn't use a flash on are too yellow...
The girls looked so engaged in the baking process! And what beautiful results for their first try! We love the photos where it looks like they are transfering the flour mixture to the mixing bowl one spoonful at a time - hee hee.
What a wonderful, magical and beautiful time! The girls look very engrossed in the baking process. I love how they are standing together through the whole process. What is that they are standing on? Whatever it is, it looks fantastic! I loved all the pics ...just too cute!
2 comments:
The girls looked so engaged in the baking process! And what beautiful results for their first try! We love the photos where it looks like they are transfering the flour mixture to the mixing bowl one spoonful at a time - hee hee.
M&B
What a wonderful, magical and beautiful time! The girls look very engrossed in the baking process. I love how they are standing together through the whole process. What is that they are standing on? Whatever it is, it looks fantastic! I loved all the pics ...just too cute!
Post a Comment