Saturday, February 7, 2009

Visiting day

Mike sometimes takes the girls to a local nursing home to visit the folks there... this morning they went bearing Valentine's Day cards that they helped make and cherry heart lollipops. Here they are, all fired up to finally get out of the house.
The sad thing is they just got these winter coats, finally get to wear them, and it's in the 50's today! I'm sure there's still plenty of cold days ahead though.

4 comments:

Brian and Melissa said...

What a nice thing to do!!! I'm sure the girls really brighten the day when they arrive!

And Brian says - I loooove the coats! (he's got a thing for anything lime green :))

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! They are sooooo adorable! I wish you all lived closer! Love you all!! ~Dave and Nicole

Fly Right said...

That's awesome that your girls share your love of the elderly! I'm sure the residents there really appreciate what they're doing.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome thing to do!!! Can you imagine how many lives they touched that day...someone does care. This is priceless! Bev