It's so great you all could get outside (in only a sweater!) to give the bikes their first official spin! I'm so glad you posted the video too... so cute! Just wishing we were next door so we could pedal around the sidewalks with you all! -M&B
I didn't see the "I" and "G" on the bikes the first time we looked.... what an adorable touch! Do you think Brian will let me put a big M on the front of my car?
6 comments:
I can't believe how much little Andrew has grown in these pictures! What is he now, like 7? :) ~Nicole
Seriously, LOVED the video! Love you guys! ~Nicole and Dave
It's so great you all could get outside (in only a sweater!) to give the bikes their first official spin! I'm so glad you posted the video too... so cute! Just wishing we were next door so we could pedal around the sidewalks with you all!
-M&B
I didn't see the "I" and "G" on the bikes the first time we looked.... what an adorable touch! Do you think Brian will let me put a big M on the front of my car?
A great video of the girls riding their bikes. They look soooo cute and happy!!! Love, Aunt Bev
All I can say is ...
A D O R A B L E!!!!
I want a pink little bike!
Post a Comment