The girls went to a Fairy Tale Ball at the children's museum recently. This sweet, beautiful princess went around with them. The girls were quite enchanted with her!
Puppet show time...
The dancing portion of the "ball"...
Crafts time... We made princess tiarasSnack time... decorating a cookie castle
Laura ...the girls are just absolutely adorable! I love the 'Princess' outfits ...what wonderful little skirts and fairy wings! Looks like they both had a great time ...oh, and you too! I see you there making a fairy headband! Super cute! I especially liked seeing the 'little fairies' working on the cars! How cute is that?
5 comments:
First of all....these skirts are WICKED CUTE!! A princess ball sounds like so much fun!!
The museum looks like a lot of fun.
Castle Cookies? You know we're in!!
When Brian saw Gianna "sick" in the ambulance, he said "I'll get Santa, quick!!"
Love the mechanic's station... looks like Mike's got some helpers next time he needs to check under the hood!
Seems like everyone had a blast - thanks so much for sharing all the photos!
M&B
How fun... the girls looked like they had a blast!
Laura ...the girls are just absolutely adorable! I love the 'Princess' outfits ...what wonderful little skirts and fairy wings! Looks like they both had a great time ...oh, and you too! I see you there making a fairy headband! Super cute! I especially liked seeing the 'little fairies' working on the cars!
How cute is that?
When I race in the Princess 500 I want your girls on my pit crew!
They are super cute!!!
Lien Chi
Post a Comment