Last week was beautiful, and the kids and I spent some time having out in the shade. We had a breakfast picnic one morning also. As long as Andrew is sleeping, this is easy!
We hope the caterpillar wasn't on the leaf Gianna was nibbling on!!!
And I love the idea of a breakfast picnic! Cleanup must be easier when you eat outside, too! Sounds like a good weekend plan for us to try this summer :)
3 comments:
We hope the caterpillar wasn't on the leaf Gianna was nibbling on!!!
And I love the idea of a breakfast picnic! Cleanup must be easier when you eat outside, too! Sounds like a good weekend plan for us to try this summer :)
How beautiful! These are surely memories that will never fade. What a wonderful and beautiful family you have.
Looks like a fun thing to do on a nice day! Andrew is so cute lying on the blanket! That's probably what Jon would do, too.
Post a Comment