Wednesday, July 15, 2009

California trip

Andrew and I had a wonderful time in California. I relied on Diane to take most pictures, I snapped a few on my cheap camera and the battery was dead.

A big boy at his first Mexican restaurant...
In Mother's Market, where they have the best organic produce and the BEST restaurant! I could eat there every day.
Hey, who's taking my binkie out??
Traci getting a baby fix...
At Cheesecake Factory...
How old does your baby have to be before you can stop calling it "baby weight"???
Note: That was a rhetorical question only, please don't answer that!
Behind the umbrella, our old apple tree, Mike's first "baby"... He took such good care of it, I knew he'd be happy to see it's doing well!

1 comment:

Brian and Melissa said...

You're right, we hardly recognize the old neighborhood - but maybe that's a good thing. We miss being 2 minutes away from you guys too!!! But we're both in better places for our families (and no.. our family is still just the two of us, Mike)

The picture of you and Andrew at the restaurant is so sweet! He's definitely grown since your last post of him!! Which makes us wonder... are the girls driving yet?

Miss you guys!! Thanks for the flashback to Riverside!