Looks like everybody had a lot of fun! The best part of camping? ...getting really dirty! Oh wait, ...maybe that should be Smores! Well, I like the fact that I don't have to do my usual at home routine and that I get to eat Smores!
PS ...I love the pics of Andrew and his first haircut. What a cutie pie!
This looks like so much fun! It makes us want to go camping. Looks like everyone had a great time...even Yogi and Boo Boo. We love the box of kitty litter next to the "Taking care of business" station..HA HA! I can picture Mike's gagging face as he's cleaning it out...I love it (B making an evil grin)! If you're ever on the East Coast and need some fellow campers...count us in! B&M
2 comments:
Looks like everybody had a lot of fun! The best part of camping? ...getting really dirty! Oh wait, ...maybe that should be Smores!
Well, I like the fact that I don't have to do my usual at home routine and that I get to eat Smores!
PS ...I love the pics of Andrew and his first haircut. What a cutie pie!
This looks like so much fun! It makes us want to go camping. Looks like everyone had a great time...even Yogi and Boo Boo. We love the box of kitty litter next to the "Taking care of business" station..HA HA! I can picture Mike's gagging face as he's cleaning it out...I love it (B making an evil grin)! If you're ever on the East Coast and need some fellow campers...count us in!
B&M
Post a Comment