Monday, March 29, 2010

Cool contest

Epiphanie is a company that makes super cute camera bags that look like purses. I am dying for one so that I will always have my camera with me. I miss so many moments, especially with my mom and the kids, that I didn't see coming and should have captured. Yesterday Andrew took a ride on Grandma's lap while Barb was pushing her wheelchair. I should have gotten a picture!!! Ah, someday I'll have one of these bags....

Anyway, the the most amazing contest is going on at Epiphanie. Click here to see it! You get a choice of prizes and they are both just incredible!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are super cute! Maybe when I learn to use our camera... :) Love, Nikki

Alice Regan said...

Hi Laura ...Haven't been by in awhile! Camera bag is ubber cute!
And, the kids! Cuteness, need I say more! Love the hair cutting chair!
I want one of those!

Anonymous said...

OOoooh, very pretty! Much nicer than my standard black camera bag. I don't blame you for trying to win one - a little pricey... Good Luck!

Mel