Monday, April 26, 2010

Fairy Tale Ball - Year Two

I & G went to their second fairy tale ball Friday night. I didn't go crazy with pictures like I did last year (I think I took 200!) But I did take some before they went in...

















They had such a good time!

They got to decorate tiaras, then put them in little "hat boxes" tied with ribbon for them to carry home.
They also had girly pink snacks, learned to waltz, and had a book about Princess Isabella read to them (Bella immediately turned around and said "Mom, she said my name!")



At the end they got to go home with these:

Which contained these!

2 comments:

Brian and Melissa said...

This looks like TOO MUCH FUN!! I love the first two photos of them outside... the lighting it just right - makes it look very magical.

And how special that the book was about Princess Isabella! Perfect!

Mel

Alice Regan said...

I want to go ...this looks like it was a fun Princess Ball! And...look at those sweet little hands! Simply perfect!