Thursday, July 8, 2010

Swimming Lessons

Here are some pics from the girls' first session of swimming lessons. They have since moved up from Starfish to Goldies and Guppies! (I think to qualify they had to get their toes wet - ha ha!)









Mike surprised us by showing up, and he got lots of lovies from Andrew, as usual! Daddy makes Andrew's world go around!




Bella's first time off the diving board!!! Gianna's first time was today, and I was in a swimming lesson with Andrew, so I saw it, but didn't get a picture :(

Gianna in the giant water snake...







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful pool Laura!! Clean, fresh and sparkling:) The girls are having a ball and learning to swim at the same time. What a wonderful summer!!

Andrew....you can tell he adores his Daddy. They must be best buds:) Bev

Brian and Melissa said...

You definitely have a couple of fish! They look comfortable in the water - good job girls! How does Andy like the water? Maybe they'll get to try "swimming" in the ocean in a couple weeks?!

B&M