Thursday, May 17, 2012

First Horseback Riding Lesson

It was dark and stormy out, not much light, so I apologize in advance for the poor quality of the pictures, but it was such a special day that I wanted to share it!

It's not all going to be fun and games, they have to learn to care for horses as well as ride them!
Happy to get a purple (G) and pink brush (I)...
Getting that first important lesson about horses -
never walk close behind them!
Finally making contact with "Katie"...
And Gianna is finally ON a horse! Note the purple blanket on Katie, Gianna is in pure heaven!
Isabella on Classy - note the pink blanket!
Learning to stop and re-start at the "A"
Two happy and proud girls!
A little after ride grooming...
And time to reward the beautiful horses...
The girls were really giggling, the horses were very patient!
Goodbye until next time, Classy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can only imagine that this day is talked about at every possible moment in your house! And for good reason - it looks like they had an amazing time!

Mel

Anonymous said...

These pictures remind me of two other twins at Camp Hitago 50 years ago. G & I will remember this forever. Puts a smile on my face :-) Aunt Bev